The HoriZone Roundtable is seeking candidates for Editor-in-Chief. Once selected, this role will begin on or about July 1, 2024, the first month of which will involve training and co-managing with the current Editor-in-Chief.
The Editor-in-Chief will manage all written content for horizoneroundtable.com and all social media accounts, as well as serve as executive producer (and possibly co-host) of the podcast. This role will also be responsible for the supervision of the writing and podcast staff, manage relationships with key contacts at the Horizon League and member schools, and develop strategies to increase the audience and generate new revenues.
- Knowledge of the Horizon League and its member schools.
- Previous writing and editing experience.
- Experience with managing social media.
- Experience with hiring and managing writers and content producers.
- Experience with revenue-generating platforms such as Patreon and Google AdSense.
All interested parties may complete the form below. Any additional questions can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.